Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wow, April 13th already...

Yeah... OK,,, give me a minute, I gotta finish this game of sudoku.... ... 12:44AM...

Phew... ok... 12:51.. ready... Alright... So yeah.. I just got home from a movie not too long ago... went to go see "Your Highness",.. Friggen hilarious movie!!! Laughed quite a bit I must say..... And yeah, before that, Dave and I went to the pool for half an hour and swam!!! Swimming is so good for you... its great... unfotunetly I kinda suck at it... but its still good for me.....
So here it is... like 3 days away from the fight... I was 148 when I woke up yesterday morning... not happy about that at all.... Then I went on the elliptical for 1 full hour this morning!!!! nonstop... shit was intense!!!! Then had breakfast, waited an hour, then went for a half an hour session on the elliptical.... Checked my weight right after... 146.... like what the fuck right!??!? I don't know what the fuck I'm going to have to do to get rid of this weight... its so much harder then I thought it would be.... I really hope I can do this... I can't go there and not make weight.. I can't fucking do that!!! So yeah,, 2morrow is the day I start up my water shed pills again.... so that will prolly help me lose some good weight.... do that for the next 3 days till the fight.. and I should be just fine... Uhh,, I just hope I have enough energy to actually fight.... this low food and working out all the time shit is starting to take its toll on me.... But hopefully all this running and cardio work will pay off.... I'm pretty sure I'll be able to go all 3 rounds with him... unless I can win before then... fuck that would be prime.... I really want to do well this fight.... I have to.... I wish I could have sparred a lot more... but unfortunetly theres nothing I can really do about it now.... class on thursday,, but I know we won't be sparring..... still,, should be a good work out,, and then I can weigh myself as well..... Fuck I wanna be under that 140 mark by thursday night... but I don't think it will happen.... maybe 142... that should be my goal by then... thats do able I think......

shit.... I'm thinking about it..... the fight... Getting super nervous/anxious..... he's going to rush in on me with that side kick the second that bell rings..... am I going to dodge left or right????? right would be better to defend... but if I move left, I can counter better,,, just have to make sure that I dodge that kick.... and it would be easier to hit me if I move to the left..... hmm....... I don't think I'm going to try that superman punch over his kick.... I think that would take too much of perfect timing... and if there is anything I don't have... its timing... Uhh.... anyway,... what else is going on.... uh, well my foot is still hurting a bit... damn blisters... I sure hope they heal quickly,,, it would be best if they were healed by thursday night practice... or else its gonna be a rough night,,, and an even rougher fight....

Anyway.. I started to stray off and think of other things.... but anyway,,, it is 1:09Am now.... and I should probably get to bed.... gotta wake up early tomorrow so I can have another hour long elliptical session... uhh,, this kickboxing thing is turning out to be a lot harder then I thought...

anyway,,, till the next time...


L8a Days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home