Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Little upset right now...

so bad news.... My opponent dropped out.... How fucking shitty is that???? Like seriously man... 4 days before the fight and now you choose to drop out!?!?!?! Thats fucking lame man... I was so stoked to fight early on saturday... Now I don't fight till late late on Sunday!!!! Like seriously,,, I was going to be the 10th fight of the tournament,,, and now I'm like the 5th last fight of the tournament... And I prolly only have 1 fight... and I'll be fighting a guy who fought and won the day before,,, so he'll be sore and stuff, and i'll be fresh and ready to go... Not even fair... Fuck!!! I dunno if I'll even get a belt of out it... its not like I had to get to the top, I'm just there now... Uhh... Not very happy about this.... but I dunno, I guess Barry is working on getting me a fight of some kind,,, I may have to fight in the Full Contact Division, instead of low kick, which I specialize in... so that basically means no leg kicks... wtf kinda fight is that gonna be??? I hate full contact!!! Not kicking to the legs is just not fun!!!! Ah..... I just don't know what to think about all this now... I was soo soo excited.... and now,,, i dunno...,. Bahh!!!!
Whatever,, I got class 2night,, so i'll talk to barry then,,, figure shit out... So yeah,, till later....



L8a Days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home