Sunday, February 20, 2011

2:04 AM....

OK, so its late,, I'm just about to go to bed, but figured i could write up a quick blog about what I did today.. so this will be quick...
Woke up at noonish... watched some Burn Notice for a few hours... iced my foot for 10 mins,, put the heat to it for 10 mins,,, ice,,, heat,,, ice,,, heat,,, for 45 mins or so... then it felt so good, that I figured I'd do some time on the elliptical.... 20 solid mins at a good pace on a hard setting was pretty sweet... it was weird just how much I swettedd... anyway, so that was good... then I watched more Burn Notice till around 9ish, when Emily came to pick me up... then we went to the store to buy stuff for the kick boxing party... then we went to the kick boxing party... ok time there... got to talk to Barry a bit... talked to Penny quite a bit... Fun woman she is! lol... just good to see her kinda tipsy,, she was fun... Then yeah, Emily gave me a lift home at 11:30 ish.. dropped me off, then she left right away... then yeah, I watched more Burn Notice...lol, almost done tho... only like 7 more episodes and I'm fully caught up...
But yeah, supposed to go to Truro tomorrow morning... but judging by how bad the roads are now... and the amount of snow that is supposed to come... I don't think we'll be going anywhere tomorrow...except to our own class, lol,... If its not too shitty out...
But yeah, thats whats happening... and I should prolly get to bed just in case we do go to truro in the morning,,, supposed to leave around 9 AM,, so yeah, I'm gonna head to bed now.. be up in 6 hours.... Till later...


L8a Days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home