Wednesday, February 09, 2011

so weird thing just happened....

So I just lied down in my bed... and me,, the guy with the worst nose for smelling ever!!! what do I smell?? Emily... I guess she was sitting on my bed long enough for her smell to stay... oh god what a smell.... lol, I'm sure this is coming off as pretty creepy, but she smells soo good!!! I don't know what it is specifically,,, I think its just her in general, but man, soo good... thats kinda why its hard not just grab her and kiss her when shes close.,., Like I a few times 2night I wanted to soo bad!!! I keep telling myself that I'm not into her anymore, and I gotta stop thinkin about her and stuff... but everytime I see her, I still think of all the wicked stuff we've done together... She's still super fucking hot in my mind,,, and I know what she can do... its hard not to be attracted to that... But I gotta... I guess... i think... I'm not really even sure actuely... Like,,, I know,,, well I think I know anyway,,, that we both really wanna just make out and stuff,,, but we both also don't want to?? I dunno... I'm so confused on whats going on... SO I figure i'll just let her figure out what she wants, and go with that... If she wants to resist doing things,or whatever,,, then cool,,, I'll try too... but if she just goes for it sometime,,, I don't think I could actuelly pull away... like... I think I would want that.... but I just don't know... lol, this is dumb,, I can't really describe this shit in words,,, I don't think Im even describing it good in my own head,,, and it prolly sounds dumb,,, so I think I'm just going to stop here... and yeah,,, gonna go back to my sweet smelling bed... prolly have a good sleep 2night..... so yeah,, I'm done for now...
till Later...

L8a Days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home