Monday, February 07, 2011

More random shit... Can't sleep...

So here it is.. 4:15AM.... just had a little smoke,,,, figured it'd help me sleep... so far nothing... So yeah I figured I'd write a blog... Yup... Why not... I may just try to write in here more often(Yes I said it again!!! For the millionth time!!!) Anyway... I may just try to write in here to update about my kickboxing training... I think I've decided that thats what I'm going to be focusing on for the next while... It is only 2 weeks and 5 days away, but still,, I gotta start doing a fuckload more training.... Speaking of tho, Dad bought an elliptical today... So thats cool.. Thats where I can do all my "running". Cuz my cardio is shit! uhh,, all of me is shit these days... Like today at kickboxing, There was only 3 of us there.. Me Shawn and Kersti, and Barry of corse... so we just a quick warm up, then started to spar... and at first yeah it seemed like a good, fairly light sparring session... But then I don't know what the fuck happened, but we all just started beating the shit out of each other... Like Shawn royally laid the beat down on me for a round or 2, and it fucking hurt!!! Like just the other day i was saying how I hadn't gotten hit with a good body shot in a while... Well I got it yesterday!!! Holy crap it hurt! Knocked the air right out of me, I had to take a knee for a sec. Which I don't think Barry liked too much. But I did get up pretty quick and finished the round. So hopefully that showed something. Then in another round with Kersti, I tried Anderson Silvas Power foot jab to the face... And surprisingly enough, it worked! lol. Pretty sure all of us were super surprised!!! cuz I heard shawn say Ohh!, and Kersti stopped right away... But yeah, its a sweet kick!,, Tried it on Shawn a few times, but he dodges well... Then I think it was the round right after that that Shawn and I went at it, and man, both of our noses are prolly paying the price today... That was the worst nose bleed I've had yet in kickboxing... Like when he originally cracked me, it felt like a bunch of snot came out of my nose,, but then Barry told us to stop and grabbed a bunch of paper towel and wiped off my face, and the whole paper towel was just red with blood... I was kinda like, wow, shit man, thats a lot of blood that just came out of my nose! Anyway, so I think thats when I hit shawn like dead on in the nose with a superman punch. It was pretty sweet,,, but thats about all the good shots I got in today... I don't even think I had any head kicks,,, besides the power foot jab to Kersti's face...
So yeah,,, I'm pretty sore,, a little bruised up... and not feeling that great.... But on the upside,,, when I was feeling all shitty and stuff after kick boxing today. I checked my e-mail, and there was an e-mail from Barry... It was weird because he never sends me personal e-mails... its always a mass e-mail he sends to the whole class... but the second I saw this one and saw that it was all to me, I got a little happy. Basically he just kinda tried to complement me and say that he keeps forgetting that I'm a "pre nov" and that I haven't ever fought before... So that was pretty cool... and he also gave me 3 DVD's of past fights to watch.. so that was pretty cool,,, I've watched 2 disks already... Pretty good...
Alright,,, Done with the kick boxing news... what now...
4:32.... I kinda wanna sleep,, but I don't think I'll be able to get back to bed now...
Uhhh,,, my everything hurts! seriously,, my nose hurts,,, like even when I try to sleep and I roll over and my face goes into the pillow, it still hurts the nose!.. and both of my elbows are just killing!! They keep clacking together when I block hooks!!! And my hip!!! shawn gave me a wicked kick that landed straight into my hip... and I feel it every time I bend... and yeah it hurts a lot still...Sorry,,, got back to kick boxing again there.. but thats what its from....
So I think I'll prolly start smoking a bit more now... well, not like I haven't been for the past few weeks, but still... Its shitty tho, cuz I was kinda doing alright for a while there... and I didn't even really miss it... But yeah, its such a good stress relief... Like earlier today,, after kick boxing, and getting home, and showering and shit,, I was still in a shitty mood,, so I went for a walk,,, had a little puffedy puff.... Had a great rest of the walk around the block... and just felt so much better!!! uh, just so good... totally forgot about all my stupid problems.. and just chilled...

OK... its 4:40... I'm going to try to go to bed... Hopefully I'll fall asleep by 5, sleep till 6,, call work, go to work for 6:45... work all day, then work out all night,,, then sleep in on Tuesday, cuz it's supposed to be a snowday!!! then work out all day...
Yeah, so that's the plan.... I'll try to update tomorrow....

L8a Days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home