Wednesday, July 28, 2010

another day...

So i woke up this morning at 5:25 AM... dad and I drove mom and sara to the airport, then dad dropped me off at work at 6:15... worked at the DVA till 11ish,, then me and 2 others went to Bedeque to do a little job there... so that was ok... then we finished up at around 3:30 or so, got back to the shop at around 4,,, Alyre gave me a lift to Daves place in Browns Court...chilled there for a while with Rob,,, and could not find a ride back to cornwall,,, Till Charlotte talked to me on facebook,,,, then she offered me a lift home,,, so like a sucker, I took it... so that was cool, she gave me a lift home and I chilled here for a bit till 7:30ish, then Dave and I went to his place in town again, with Tommy, and watched a bunch of Simpsons episodes... Then we all got tired so we came back home,, and now im going to go to bed....Still haven't heared from Emily yet,, that kinda really sucks... but yeah, different story for a different day... till later
L8a Days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home