Tuesday, July 27, 2010

sup

Well, long time... , so im not even going to bother doing any kind of a recap,,, just going to talk about the here and now, and work forward... im not going to say that I'm going to try to start writting in this every day like I always do, and never do it... Im just going to write now, cuz I'm bored and have pretty much nothing else to do...
So here it is July 27th 2010.... I working with a roofing company, doing alright... starting to get some good hours again,,, finally getting an ok pay.... and getting a pretty good tan too.... I'm still living at home(Lame I know) but thats gonna half change next month when I share a room with Dave in browns for 1 month,,, its nothing special, its just a shorter bike ride to work in the morning and afternoon... I'm not too sure if I still have a girlfriend or not,,,, things have been really shaky for a few weeks now, and just 2 days ago when she dropped me off at home, we pretty much broke up,,, then yesturday I went to go see her at lunch on my lunch break, and she looked awful,,, then I txted her on my next break and asked her if I should give her some space, and she simply replied " i need some time".... so I haven't heard from her today at all, and I very highly doubt I'll be hearing from her for a few weeks... she has a family "reunion" thing starting this weekend, runnig through to the second week of Augest.. so I'm thinking that if she does decide to get get back to me, it won't be will mid to late Augest.... so that kinda sucks alot,... but I'm really not to sure what to think about this whole thing,,, cuz we kinda had issues since the beggining, but it just never stopped us,,, just slowed us down I guess... SO I really won't be sureprised in the slightest if she does get back to me sometime and say that she wants nothing to do with me ever again....
So yeah,, thats pretty much all thats going on right now... I could go on about a million other things,,, but for now, im going to grab Dave and go for a little nature walk/bike ride, and go for a smoke to clear my head... be back early 2night tho, as I have to be at work for 6:30 2morrow morning... so Till the next time...
L8a Days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home