Monday, August 10, 2009

Wow, Monday already....

So yeah, here it is 3:07PM on Monday August 10th 09.... and I guess my last blog was just before the weekend, and what a weekend I had....
It all started off on Thursday... Thursday day Dave, Tony, Amy and I went to the beach for an hour or so, then came back home to have supper with mom and dad, had a few drinks, then headed in to Hunters at around 7:00-7:30... got 2 big tables/booths and met up with a whole whack of people!!! It was a pretty damn good time... Sitting at my table was Josh D, Buff, Josh C, Greg, and eventually Colette aswell.... On the other table beside us was; Tony, Dave, Brian, Chris, Carol, Amy, and eventually Emily T.... Anyway, it was a pretty shitty night for both of our teams, but my table ended up winning by 1 point, so that was pretty funny,,, But we did end up drinking quite a bit,,, I know I did anyway,,, I ended up having a fairly good semi-long chat with Miss Emily T, which is always a fun time...
So after Trivia ended, everyone kinda scattered for a bit, till Tony had the great idea to go to the echo spot,, so we ended up calling almost everyone who was at trivia at our tables, and got them all to head to the echo spot... It was pretty cool to, because by the time we got their(Dave, Colette and I) everyone else was already there. So we all chilled there for a little bit till we got hungry, so we then decided to go to get some Chinese food... that rocked aswell, then we all pretty much went our own ways,,,, I went to Colettes for the night....
Then Friday... what happened Friday.... Pretty much nothing,,, I think thats the night that the family and Amy went to Pizza Delight for supper,,, then Dave and I both had power naps till like 11 PM, and didn't end up going out... yeah, that was Friday....
So Saturday... Saturday was pretty cool... We had a family gather kinda deal at the cottage, which was pretty sweet,, finally got to see Little Porter(Cousins first child). Then after the family thing Dave and I got all spiffied up and went out to Virginia's Wedding party!! which was a pretty fun time,, I got fairly loaded pretty quickly... then after that, Dave, Colette and I went to Brad Mullan's place for a little house party,, that was neet too because he had a smoke room, but it was like full of that smoke machine smoke... like you couldn't actually smoke anything in it, it was just the smoke machine, but shit dude,,, it was the craziest shit ever!!! you couldn't see like 2 feet infront of you!!! the only way you could see shit was because of the black lights,,, sometimes if people walked up to you, and they were wearing a white shirt, you could sorta see it,, but anything else,, you were fucked!!! that was pretty cool,.. So after that, Colette and I ended up calling a cab to go back to her place,, and who'se the cab driver??? none other than Sam Kingston himself!!! It was crazy to see him!!!! Then we ended up getting a call From Jarod Noonan while in route, and picked him up before we got dropped off!! Funny friggen kid he is!!! had a good long talk with both him and Sam till we got to Colettes.... Then of corse when we got there, Barett, Sketchy, and Jeff were still up and drinking, having a great time, so we chilled with them playing some wicked Wii games for a few hours, till around 5:30ish,,, then we all went to bed!!!
Sunday morning everyone who crashed at Jeff's place for the night went out for breakfast at Maggies Family Restaurant,,, which was pretty good,,, it was an all you can eat breakfast for like 10 bucks!!! So that was fun,.,, Then after that, Dave and I got dropped off at home, to which we had power naps again till late, and didn't end up doing anything that night either... so that leaves me to Today... Monday!!!!!
I know that was not a very informative description of most of the things that went down this weekend,,, but really, I don't feel like writting right now,, I'm just doing it so my recap 2morrow won't have to be any longer... So yeah,, I'm actually going to try to do this daily,, I know I said that last time, but really, now that I remember how hard it is to try to remember details from four days ago..... I'll try to update daily,,, for simplicity's sake....
So,,, Till later....

L8a Days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home