Thursday, August 06, 2009

Gonna try and do this again.....

Alrighty now.... It is now 1:34 AM on August 6th 2009...... I know I haven't written at all since I've been back to PEI,,, and really I have no excuse why I have not. But on that note, I am going to try to do this blog thing for the rest of the summer at least once a day! It shouldn't be that difficult.. I usually come home every few days, and even on the days I'm not home, I have access to a computer.... So where have I been staying you ask? Well,, I guess I should do somewhat of a little recap of the shit I've done since being home....
So I got back to PEI on June 29th at around 1PM.... Dollar and I arrived in just under 59 hours of driving straight from Edmonton to PEI,,, Run drive,,, lots of funny shit happened, but I'm kinda too stoned to remember most of the right now... so on to the PEI-ness....
The day I got back, I didn't end up sleeping right away like I should have,, but instead Dave and I chilled for a while, then ended up heading out to the movies to see Transformers 2!!!..... and I ended up passing out thru around the last halfish.... which was kinda funny, but kinda shitty at the same time... anyway,,, the next few days were pretty eventful but the only real big things stickin' out of my mind are; the day/night of Canada Day, which was a party held at Neale's place! which was a pretty fun night I must say... Lots of drinking and some smoking and lots of partying,,, it was a great time... and it was also the first night I met Colette.... Colette is probably the coolest female I've known to date!!! She's super mellow and calm,, fairly quiet, but still smart, super hot, and one of her best qualities.... she smokes pot!!! I know that's kind of of a funny thing to say/write,,, but really, she's one of the only women I know who actually buys and smokes pot. Like I know a few chicks that smoke every now and then, but none of them really buy pot, or buy pot often for that matter... But yeah, and she's a wicked chick to actually smoke with too,, Like this one night we were chillin' in her room at like 1:30AM,, and I didn't think I would get to sleep very well that night, so I decided to roll up a doobie,, and at first she said she didn't really want to smoke, because she had a cough at the time,, but she ended up coming out to smoke it anyway... and man did we ever get BAKED!!! It was so funny tho cuz I don't know if we ever just smoked together,, we usually are drinking at the time, and also smoking with more people, so it was pretty good and cool to just smoke, her and I, alone... it was great!,,, and when we got back inside and to bed, we talked for a good hour and a half, maybe 2 hours... it was hilarious the stuff she was saying tho!!!
Anyway,,, getting off track for my original point,, to which I totally can't remember... but yeah,, Lots of stuff has happened thru the past while... but basically right now this is the just of things that are happenin'
1. Got a wicked girlfriend on the go, Colette is her name, and coolness is her game...
2. I'm pretty much broke! EI checks have still not started to arrive... I have like 70$ ish... and nothing to show for any of it, besides fun times at Hunters and Ises, some smoke, lots of food... and yeah thats it!
3. I have stupid Brad on my case because supposedly we owe the landloar like and extra 400$ and some odd dollars for shit for the house... Don't get me started, but thats going to suck in the long run reguardless!!!
4. Living at home with mom and dad is not fun at all!!! but at the same time, its going to cost me way less and moving out.... which may happen next month with Ryan, Craig, and Jarod, but not sure yet...
5. yeah, thats about it I guess... Other shit is stuff I wanna start doing, but haven't yet... so... i guess thats all for now then! I'm going to try to start doing like I used to a really long time ago, and just write something small in this every night to just descrive what I did that day... so I guess till 2morrow.. which is Hunters night.. so maybe not till Friday morning some time...

L8a Days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home