Tuesday, January 13, 2009

FUCKING SHIT

Damnit man,,, I wish I had one little clue of what I am going to do.... like shit dude, its rough,, I have no idea what I should do..... I know I want to go back to PEI soo bad... I just don't know if I should go right away.... I know PEI isn't going to be all that I want it to be... but really, I know I'll be happier there,... even if I'll only be making half the money.... I don't even care anymore... I just wanna go there and live.... I dunno, Hopefully when my bro gets in 2morrow he'll let me know what he's doing,,, cuz that would really help out alot!!!

anyway fuck.. I just had to add something.. I know I'm going to try to result to coming here to write how I feel instead of trying to keep it inside... so hopefully some usefully info will come of these blogs... so till later.. maybe a few days from now... L8a Days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home