Tuesday, November 25, 2008

said I'd be back soon...

Yeah, so I just got off work a few hours ago,, Yeah, I stayed till 2... had a boring slow slow night, but I stayed the night.... started out in PTA doing some shitty shitty grinding work,... after and hour I made the excuse to go back to the Spray booth to do Spline mandrels all night... like huge spline mandrels,,, It was alright I guess.. but shit dude that place is going down hill!!! we're not getting any work at all, it fucking blows! And now the most crucial time, just before the holidays, when I really need the cash... Speaking of,,, money sucks!!!,, I know I'm not gonna have as much as I want for this holiday, and I'm not going to have as much as I want by the time I move back to PEI either....

Anyway, I'm kinda getting side tracked here, so I'm just gonna go and have a shower... then head to bed... till the next time... L8a Days....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home