Friday, October 19, 2007

My Other....

Man, I wish I had a twin... I know I've always said that the world couldn't hold 2 of me's,,, but shit dude, if there was 2 me's... fuck man, what a competition that would be... we'd be the best at everything!.... I recently found out my problem... I never have the initiative to start anything... so I'm thinking if I had a twin,,, we'd both have no problem with that because we'd always want to outdo the other... Anyway,,, I'm really pissed off now... I've been a tart and did some snooping around and I read something that kinda bothered me... it really shouldn't but whatever.... I just wish that life just got better... I wish that it came to me, what ever it is that I want...

Anyway,, like I said, I'm just kinda frustrated with life and how its going right now.... I just wish things could go way back to when things were so much more easy and less complicated...
I dunno man, but for some reason, when ever I think back to when things were easy and stuff,,, I think of the time I spent with Emily... It seems like it was soo good..... like, I wish I had that lifestyle.... I almost wish I could go back to school.... I know thats fucked for ME to say... but shit dude, I kinda liked that ... lifestyle... I liked when I had a social life... now the only friends I have are people from work... Fuck man, I hate the life I have out here... the only thing I like is the money.... and now man, I'm thinking it's almost not worth it... like, don't get me wrong, its good to have money, but money isn't the world.... But I dunno man, its like,, ,if I wasn't to be here in Edmonton making money,,, where would I be? where should I go? What do I want to do?

Well My rant is done for 2night, I'm heading to bed... L8a Days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home