Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Days 2morrow...

So, tomorrow, it begins... Dayshift..... Man, is it ever going to be wierd... I have to get up tomorrow at 5:20AM.... work till 4PM,,, then go to Brazilian Ju Jitzu at 7PM.... So atleast it should be interesting days from now on.... I dunno, I'm really hoping that the martial arts will make up for the shitty work... but i'll just have to wait and see.... Man, I'm kinda almost excitted to go to work 2morrow, for so many reasons.... I'm just intersted in what they do on Day shift... Plus I can't wait to start proving myself in front of all of them... Well, I'll try not to rub anything in or anything, but I'm most definetly not takin' any shit from anyone,, well besides Cory,, but other then that, I have more experience then both Wes and Jasmine put together, and Paulie only started like half a year before I did,,, I know he's prolly more "experienced" in the way of theory, and technique, but I think I could outspray him in the long run... Still as of now, I'll still go to Paulie, but not Jasmine or Wes...
I dunno, I kinda hope that they come to me with their problems so I can solve them... that should show something...
Anyway, I'm gonna get going now I think, try to get a good atleast 5 hours of sleep... till 2morrow, to which I'll prolly update... L8a Days..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home