Monday, September 17, 2007

Work 2morrow....

Yup, so 2night is the last night of the weekend... Fuck.... I'm already not looking forward to work 2morrow... just because I know there won't be any work to do.... Fuck man, I wish I knew what to do.... my bro was talking about maybe going out to the camps... And really I think I could do that too.,.. but I just don't know how long I'd do them for,, and really I don't think I'd want to work up at a camp for say a month or 2, then come back to Inotec... I doubt they'd like or allow that.... So I gotta figure out something else...

Fuck man, sometimes I just wish I could forget everything thats happened to be in my life up to this point and time... like it would be so much easyer to live just not knowing any of the shit that I do now..... like, I just want to go somewere, and start absolutely fresh... with nothing, and no one... new life, new beginnings... But what? What to do....

For now,,, its sleep... L8a Days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home