Sunday, September 16, 2007

Lockdown weekend....

So this weekend we were on lockdown(No one comes over!!!) So 2day we cleaned the house like mad men,,, and I must say, I think we did pretty damn good.... Cleaned upstairs and down,, and even the garage... Ohh yeah, and we also took the pizza boxes out!!!! it was sweet, I had this wicked idea to stack the pizza boxes so we could just run and jump out of the house and land on them... so that was pretty sweet, can't wait to start the editing on that project.... And ohh yeah, J-Rod called me yesterday!!!! that was sweet!! although the poor guy isn't doing too well... I'm sure things will start looking up soon tho, and if not, he's always welcome back here....

So Anyway,,,as far as what I'm going to do in life... I'm still not sure... I think I'm going to ride out this place for a nice little while... see how things fair out for a little bit...see I really don't know what I'd like to do as far as either work, or extra corricular is concerned.... like I don't know if I wanna stay at inotec... and if I don't I'm going to need transport to where ever I go...so.... like I've been saying for the past really long time...

Lost track of time, and everything else, had to leave...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home