Sunday, September 09, 2007

J-Rod's gone....

Yup, its official... We dropped J-Rod off at the airport 2night... he got on his first plane around an hour and a half ago....fuck man,,, he and I had a little chat before he left..... just told each other we were gonna miss each other,,, and he thanked me for bringing him out here in the first place,, which was really cool, cuz I was starting to feel bad because of all the shit thats happened,,, but he said it was all cool.... So that felt really good.... We talked about what we were both going to do... and we may see each other soon rather then later... I talked to him about possibly joining the military,, he said he was thinking about it too,,, so hopefully we could maybe do that together sometime.... I'm going to start saving some money now I think....... So yeah, man, I don't know whats going to happen in the next little while... I'd really like to figure it out soon,,, but we'll see how it all unfolds.... this may be good for me... I dunno,,....

Anyway, I'm gonna head out... till later... L8a Days..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home