Saturday, July 28, 2007

LIFE FUCKING SUCKS!!!

Man, I'm honestly hoping for death to hit me fucking fast!@!!!! Man, I can't fucking put up with this fucking shit any fucking more!!! If its not fucking money issues or work problems, its my fucking roomates, or shit going wrong back home on PEI... Like, I just cant fucking deal with this shit any fucking more!!!,, I've been this weird sick for the past like 2 days now and all I wanna do is curl over and die!!! I've dropped down from 155 to 135 in like a month!!!!,,, I never had fucking money because i've been trying to save for these fucking trips home, and now everyones going to be pissed off at the fact that I can't come home for Jeff and Katelynns wedding,... meanwhile I'll be stuck out here in shitty fucking Edmonton on hollidays (because I can't cancel them once they're booked) with fucking nothing to do!.....
Uhh god, I just have nothing going for me right now.... like, I never want to do anything, and nothings good enough..... I don't know what the fuck is up, but I really can't fucking stand this life anymore,,, either I need to find and do something else, or just fucking end it now... fuck this shit man, its not fucking worth anything!!!! Uhh, I just wish I had a fuckload of weed, cuz I'm going to need it to get by these holidays coming up.... till fucking later, if so. l8a fucking days

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home