Wednesday, July 25, 2007

What a shitty Day....

So, shit, man, where do I start here??? Well, I guess I woke up early this morning because I had the bright idea to get up nice and early to start the day, and maybe go to work early..... So I wake up at around noon, and J-rod tells me the Landlord called, and he's coming over tomorrow.... So we both go in a shit fit and start cleaning shit as fast as we can..... Do that for a few hours until we go to work to which we all get totally bitched out for stupid shit!!! then after the fucking hour long meeting is done, Cory asks me to stay and talk to him for a bit..... So we start talking and he pretty much bitches me out!! like totally bashes me and tells me that I should be the one everyone looks up to, and I should be the one solving the problems on night shift, not causing them... just a whole bunch of shit,,, then at the very very end of it all, he asks me if I want to be the lead hand on night shift or not.... And I told him that I used to want it, but I wasn't so sure anymore... and that I had a lot of shit on my mind right now,,, like in my personal life.... and I do... to which I'm going to explain now.....

So,,,, Our lease is up in October.... My brother's coming back in August and he kinda wants to move out with me...and really, I kinda wanna move out with him too,,, but I've also been thinking as of lately, that I'd really really like to move out with Teri.... Now its going to be hard I understand, but I think I would really like to do it..... But its going to be hard to convince her that its the right thing to do... Plus if I move out of the place I'm at now,, I'll have to get my license and a car anyway,,, just for transport.... that is if I stay at Inotec... because as of lately, I've been thinking really hardcore about quitting that place, and maybe going to the military.... but the only bad thing about that is, Teri said she would break up with me if I did the military thing... which would suck so bad, because I'm not willing to give Teri up right now...she's too good for me to let her go..... Anyway, I should stop before I get too into this...But point of the story is,,, I really do love her.... I just hope that I don't realize that before its too late.....
L8a Days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home