Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Update...

Word, so its Tuesday morning at 3:47AM,..,.. Got off work 2day at 2PM....
So my weekend!!!! Wow, it was a pretty good one, I must say... Twas a good one... So it was Scotty's Birthday on friday,, well Wednesday, but we celebrated on Friday. And boy did we celebrate it.... Fuck man, each of the islanders (Jake, J-Rod, Geoff and Myself) spent at least 100$. I spent 160, and Geoff too, I think J-Rod and Jake said they spent a good 120$ each..but shit yeah man it was a fun fun time!!!! Got super fucking hammered!!!! Even Cory showed up for a little bit... didn't have more then 1 drink I don't think tho... So yeah, that was a shitshow of a night!!! Even PTA Dave was there!!! it was a pretty damn good time....
Then Saturday.... Shit man, I can't overly, ohh way, UFC was Saturday... thats right! So yeah, that was kinda disapointing, drank and smoked a bit, it was alright I guess... Then Sunday I did fuck all all day, then Teri came over for the night so that was cool, then called in sick on Monday so we got to spend the day together which was cool, then she even drove me to work, it was sweet... Then I had a pretty crappy day at work, but its all good, 2morrow should be a better day... Anyway, I'm gonna go have a shower now... L8a Days

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home