Monday, June 04, 2007

Movie...

So Teri and I saw a movie last night... and If I had of been thinking for lets say, ohh I dunno 1 second I shoulda realized it was a stupid fucking movie to go see, but anyway, we went to go see that move "Knocked UP" and I must say, there was a few funny parts, but it really wasn't a good movie to pick... I mean, it just wasn't that as far as I'm going to go there, but you should get the just of it... I felt like a royal asshole all last night and this morning... she took it cool like she always does, and that just made me feel like more of an ass...
But anyway on to what happened this weekend...

Saturday we drank and partied a bit with Pineau and Dollar. that was cool they both came over this weekend.... Then we went swimming yeturday, it was a pretty good time I must say.... And ohh yeah I found a movie editting program on my computor which is cool so now I can start editing some movies!!! Word!,,, anyway, Im gonna get back to sleeping a bit before I get up for the day... till later ... L8a Days..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home