Friday, March 23, 2007

I feel like Royal SHIT!

Oh man, I had to leave work early 2day,,,, I punched out at like 10:20, after making a phone call to Teri at like 9ish.... Ohh man, I don't even know what to say here, or what I'm going to say to her tomorrow.... I just hope I didn't fuck up what we had going.... I most likely did tho,, fuck it up like I fuck everything else up. Uhh, So she found my blog. Read it... and wasn't happy,,,, To which now that I've re-read what I wrote, I fully understand. I just hope she doesn't go on and read farther and farther back....but that's besides the point.... The Point is that I was really unrespectfull about what I wrote and didn't really think twice about what I was writting.... BUT, I have to explain to her what this blog is for me...
Really the whole reason I started this blog was to get things off my chest.... Some people talk to other, some people write things down, some people do other things,,, For me, I write things down in my blog. I know anyone who has the internet has access to it, But really I figured no one would care. Like honestly who would waste their time to read about my life? But anyone who did, I didn't hold back, really, I thought I had no reason to... But I should have figured this out the first few times that my life got royally fucked over when people found out about this that shouldn't have... Like my parents... Man did my life ever go to the shits when they found my blog.... But really, I should have stopped this long long ago... This stupid fucking blog has caused me way more problems then it has freed my mind....
Anyway, Like I said, Teri and I are going to talk things through 2morrow, and man, I hope to god things go well,,, I really like her too much to fuck things up this early and not know where things could have gone. Really tho, I know its early in our relationship to say anything, but really theres nothing I don't like about her. She's older and more mature, cool as hell, smart, fun to be with, and did I mention shes hot as hell.... I just don't want to lose her over something as stupid as my big dumb mind. I know I shouldn't of said the things I said in the way I said them, and I just hope she takes my apology.... Anyway, I know this is a bad Idea, but I'm going to have a few drinks. so till the next one.... L8a Days....

1 Comments:

Blogger David G. said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:54 a.m., March 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home