Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Monday night/Tuesday morning...

Yeah, so its quarter to 6AM and I'm still up,,... We stayed till 4 AM this morning, so that was a sweet 13 hours! WORD!, SO yeah, Work is really starting to pick up, and its fucking awesome!!! Shitload of hours means a shitload of cash on my payday!!!! OHH man, I made the bestest stew in the world 2night!!!! lol, anyway, Yeah, so I guess I'm gonna give Teri a call 2morrow, Travis was tellin me she wants me to give her a call... I'm not sure what about, I mean, its only been like 2 days since I"ve talked to her... anyway, I hope she doesn't turn out to be one of those really clingy chicks,,, But I'm sure I'll find out in 8ish hours,... Ohhh god I hope she doesn't say something crazy like she's pregnent... Shit man, that would be horrible, no way am I ready for a kid at this age!!! But I`m sure everythings fine.... So yeah, I don`t really have much to talk about 2night, ohh yeah I guess its like day 6 without weed,, and seriously I feel fantastic!!!! And I`m not even craving it at all. It`s pretty fucking sweet! But yeah, thats about it really, I`m gonna finish my stew then head to bed... Till Later... L8a Days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home