Saturday, January 06, 2007

Back In Edmonton...

Yeah, so Its Saturday... I've slept in my bed in Edmonton for 2 nights now.... Its not bad, kinda weird, but alright.... But man I really need to get some groceries.... Thats one thing I loved about PEI, staying with my rents was always good food! But yeah thats going to be one of my New Years Resolutions this year.... Eat Better! Along with work out more often... and... well the list will get bigger as time goes on... So anyway, Dave gets home today... thats gonna be o.k I guess. We'll finally be able to do our Secret Santa thing! that, plus we're gonna have to clean the house something awful!But anyway thats about it, I may report back later 2night because we are supposedly going to the West Edmonton Mall later today to buy a Wii or guitar Hero.... So till then, L8a Days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home