Saturday, December 30, 2006

Update....

Ok so I just checked and my last entry was on Christmas Eve, and lots happened since then so if I miss anything, its cuz these past 5ish days ROCKED!!! But yeah, we'll start with Christmas...
So Christmas day was awsome, got some cool cloths and shit for Christmas, so that was cool, nice family gathering and stuff for pretty much the rest of the day and such, then Christmas night Tone, Dave and I went for our yearly "walk" together, which was pretty cool this time, cuz we ended up walking for a good, I dunno lets say 2 - 2and a half hours. We left at 12something and we came back at like 3:15AM, so yeah, it was good to talk to my brothers again and really just see whats going on in their lives and stuff... but yeah that was the 25th....
Boxing day... Uhh, Ok, well I can't overly think of what happened on both the 26th or 27th, but I saw a fair amount of ppl in that time. SO yeah, then the 28th..... oh what dream of a day that was.... Well to try to say as little as possible without actuelly saying anything,.... I hung out wiht Miss Emily T for an awsomely long time that day.... But yeah I asked her to come to a wedding that I had to go to , and I guess we were supposed to bring dates, so I asked her and luckily enough she said yes. So we went to the wedding and the reception was pretty cool too, then we came back to my place, and watched a movie... But holy crap, she looked soo soo soooo goood. You know when you think or dream about something for soo long and you think it'll never actuelly happen. I dont know of any other way to explain it, because I've been thinking about her since.... Well, I never really stopped thinking about her, but to actuelly see her and hold her again, It was beyond my wildest dreams. But yeah, when I first first saw her when she came over to my house before the wedding.... That initial hug, Just the tightness in the squeeze of the hug. I dont know about her, but I can't not have feelings for her. Shes just too much apart of me to get rid of, I'll never stop thinking about her. But anyway, she told me not to go on about her so, with that, Im done with the 28th, but lets just say it was by far the best day here on PEI of my vacation(Yes it definetly beats out Christmas Day)

Then Last night was Dave and I's "Dooleys Night"! Which its not even called Dooleys anymore but yeah, we had the private room reserved and the whole shit and shabootle. A fair amount of people ended up showing up which was awsome, but I think the cost of the drinks went up, cuz shit man, we cut Daves tab off at something like 700and some and then I paid a little tab of 250$ and I hear that Pineau and Steve both had 200$ and some dollar tabs aswell... So we were all by far smashed out of your trees! But that was the goal, and it was accomplished. SO yeah it was a really good time. But yeah, for the rest of the next 5 days I have here, should only get more and more interesting... I'll try to keep updates by the day just so I dont forget anything from now on so feel free to check my blog out often... till then, L8a Days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home