Thursday, December 14, 2006

Trunion

Trunion... What is a Trunion you ask? I'm not overly sure to be honest, Cory said its just a huge bearing. But shit dude, thats a HUGE bearing. Ok, So if anyone knows what a bearing is, its pretty much just an object to make things roll. such as bearings in your car wheels, uhh, any kind of wheel really. but yeah, now imagine one about 5 feet tall, 4 feet wide and 8000 pounds. Yeah, so Cory and I got to spray that today. lol, pretty good time I must say, well the actual spraying part. Which only really took around 4 hours, but the previous 7 hours, and 5 hours the day before of just set up, SUCKED BALLS!!! We had to make sure this thing was set up so perfectly because if not, one little tiny mistake could either really injure either of us, or any of our equipment and cost fucking lot to repair/replace. So anyway, it was a pretty damn fun job I must say. Wire Arc Spray (Thermion) is a lot of fun to use. It shoots so many sparks everywhere!!! But the coatings take so damn long. Ah well, its all good. Anyway, I don't really have much to say really here, besides that, and I go home in like 5 days. So yeah, besides that. I'm out. L8a Days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home