Thursday, November 23, 2006

A Nice Day....

Yup, well, it really didn't matter what I did or did not do today, because I knew it was going to be a good day...
So Last night I got a phone call... My first real phone call!!! No one asked for someone else and then me, or anything like that, but the phone was actually for me!!! And even better, guess whose on the other end? None other then Miss Emily T. The first hello would have been enough for me to be happy for weeks, but no, the conversation continued.... Man, we talked about so much crazy stuff... And everything too. Jeez she said some things that I could have only imagined in my dreams man... Like... There was a few times where I was just totally Dumbstruck! Like I couldn't think of a thing to say. Like my mind was racing with so many things I could and would want to say... But I have to slow down and think things through before I start talking... I've been trying so hard to do that lately. Not just leap into speech, but slow down and think of what exactly I want to say before I say it... Also I just really wanted to be careful of what I said to her, especially for the amount of time thats passed since us, and the specific thing we were talking about... I dunno, it was kinda awkward, but then kinda not just because it was her... I mean it's Emily, shes just the way she is, and things were just never awkward with her for some reason... I don't know why, but shes just too cool with everything... But anyway... I'm just so happy I finally talked to her, and I can't wait till Christmas holiday so I can see her again... Oh god just to see her again... Anyway... I'm just gonna stop before I get going too far too fast.... So till 2morrow, maybe later... L8a Days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home