Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Business Men Vs. Consumers....

Now I've narrowed it down to 2 kinds of people in life.... There are Business people, and there are consumers... I myself am a consumer, and Damn proud. Let me explain.... Now to make things easy I'm going to narrow this down again and put it all into a nice little story. Ok, So lets say Person A, is the Consumer, and Person B is the Business man. Person A and Person B live 2gether, work 2gether, pretty much do everything 2gether. So anyway of course theres the odd time where they are apart yet 1 of the 2 need to buy something for both parties.... Now, heres where the actual classifications come along.... Person A(like myself) would charge person B only the cost of whatever I was buying (Obviously, I mean, what are "friends" for right?) anyway... So same situation comes up, Person A and B are split, but B has to buy the "stuff" See he/she will look at it in the way of "how can I make money off of this", how can I scam my way into getting more then my share... These People PISS ME OFF!!!, one of our "friends" we met up here is the biggest fucking business man in the world.... So here we are, all finally in Edmonton and moved into our nice new house, we got some shit to make it look all nice and everything... But of course since we've only been there for X amount of days, we haven't received a paycheck yet, so we're running low on cash. So we ask one of our "buddies" to lend us some cash till the coming Friday when we can pay him back... He says cool, as long as you give him a 10$ interest.... 10$ INTEREST!!, what the fuck kind of shit is that!?!!?!?! Like come on man, it was only 50$ to begin with!. Like fuck man, what kind of world do we live in when your "friends" cant even loan you something without getting something bigger in return? I dunno, it could just be me and my views, or it could just be these fucking weird Albertans... But either way, its gonna be good to go home....
Yeah, I just kinda came up with that at the top of my head, but I've been thinking about it for days now... Anyway, finally wrote it down... I've got a few more things to update, but I'm kinda tired, I'll wait till the afternoon when I wake up to go to work...
L8a Days

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home