Thursday, November 30, 2006

What a Fucking Day....

Jesus, ... What a fucking shitty mother fucking day!!!! Man, theres just some people and the things they do that I just cant fucking stand!!!! Like come on here.... The fucking list is endless now. Ohh god... If its not Jarod being a total fucking tool, Or Jake talking just to hear himself, Or Brad being a lazy talkbackin' smartmouth. Fuck I cant fucking stand any of them. and I can never fuckign get away from them!!! !Jesus, I try to escape them at the end of the day at work by going home to my OWN GOD DAMN ROOM, but nooooo, they have to follow me and bum some weed off of me.... Ohh yeah more shit that they fucking take from me without EVER GETTING A FUCKING THING IN RETURN!!! FOR FUCKS SAKES!!! Why are these people soo fucking dishonest/rude/ignorent/selfish, jesus, the fucking list is endless. But anyway, they're back and prolly going to try to read this soon, so fuck them, and fuck off, jesus, just leave me the fuck alone for 10 god damn minutes!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home