Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Update....

Yeah, SO its Monday,well Tuesday. December 5th.... at 3:44AM... Im awake because I only got off work an hour and a half ago... Yeah, I'm officially on night shift now!! And ya know, its really not that bad.... It's a lot more peaceful and relaxed... But yeah, plus its a 5$ an hour pay increase so you really can't complain. lol... So, besides that, theres only 15 days left till I head home!! Man, its going to be so good to see home again.... Then so good to get back here and get my life back together and get it going.... Man, once I'm back from Christmas Holidays I'm going to be able to spend my money a lot more freely. So hopefully my own computer will come soon after, and some other cool things aswell..... Ohh yeah, the Staff Christmas Party was this past Saturday... Pretty good time there... I'll try to get some pictures online here and post them, cuz we have some funny ones... But anyway, I'm getting tired, I'm heading out, Catch ya later... L8a Days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home