Sunday, December 24, 2006

CHRISTMAS EVE!!

Yeah, so I finally finished wrapping all of my presents!!! Finished up my shoppin yesturday there, so Im all ready for Christmas 2morrow. So yeah I just realized that I haven't written in this for a good week now. And I've been home for 4 days now...
Ok, So when I got in on Wednesday afternoon there, I picked up Daves parcel(sweet deal) got my little pre-christmas present. Then I guess I was at home for a good few hours before Josh Lindsay called and picked me up, so we had a pretty slack calm night there my first night in. Then the next night Josh and Shane and I hung out for a while, then I think it was Friday we went to the Pool!!! First time swimmin since before I left. So that was friggen sweet, Then yesturday night there I went to the guys house. But holy crap has that place gone downhill!!! I just remember when I lived there 2 summers ago. You couldnt go into that house without seeing atleast a good dozen or so ppl... Then last night there was 8-9 of us. The whole night! But yeah, it coulda been cuz it was the day before Christmas Eve, but anyway, I just hope it picks up when Dave gets home and stuff...

So yeah I still havent found a friggen New Years Eve Party yet! Which is really bummin me out, but its all good, I'll find something soon! Anyway, Im gonna head out, its 4:20, I may go for a little walk. L8a Days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home