Sunday, December 31, 2006

Randomness...

2:57AM(PEI time) Sunday morning at my old room at old 6 park... My true home.... My original home. Sometimes its creepy beeing in here.... but sometimes its nice... Just to look back at any and every memory of my childhood all the way up to high school..... Shit man, if I put my bed the other way it'd look the exact same as high school. minues the posters. but shit, its all there.... Ohh yeah, now im listening to some of the old tunes, sets the mood perfectly...

Ohh Thursday, what a wicked band they are... ...

Holy Crap man Im soo baked... I 've been spacing out for longs periods of time now... its only 3:30 now, but realy , I haven't written much in half an hour...

So yeah, i've been thinking here, trying to think on 1 or any really speicific subject to talk about, but all I can really think of is Emily right now. But I don't really want to talk about her, because in only 5 days I wont be able to see her until... god knows when, maybe never..... It really really sucks because Ireally really do like her... Like more then she knows, or wants to believe.... I know she doesnt want me to want her, but I can't help it. I really can't... Shes all I want in a woman...Shes just so perfect in all the ways I want... But its not just how much I want her, its how much we match... we just fit perfectly together... I've been trying to explain that to her every time I talk to her, just how every little thing we do together fits right. I feel good when I'm around her. I can't explain much more then that really... Anyway, I'm really hoping that we do get to see each other before we go our ways, because I reallyneed to talk to her and just say some things that I need to get off my chest... She did that once to me, and to be honest(I dont think she knows this yet, but will after reading this) it really really shattered me. You know what day that was. When you gave me that folder. Told me you were over me... Oh if only you knew what bad times I was going threw then, would you of still ripped my heart out? Well so you'll find out, I didn't get over then, and I'm still not over you now. I love you now as I did then, and I can only try my hardest to get you back again someday.

Uhh This is why I don't like to talk about her, cuz I can't stop.Ok, now, other subject.... Yup, its now 4:00Am and I still can't think of anything else.... Well Oh wait, here we go how bout this. I can't wai till I get back to Edmonton just so I can start working a fuckload again. FUck yeah man, I hope that when I get back to work that works just royally fucking swamped with shit to do. Like when its busy at work, its fun, and when its fun, I like to work more hours, and more hours means more money, and more money means more cool shit I can buy for our house, Like my wicked comp Im going to buy. Aswell as the awsome projector, Digital Camera, Video Camera, Mini Fridge, and many other things I can't think of right now....But shit yeah... should be awsome...
Yeah, so Anyway, im getting kinda tired, and I think Im just gonna pop on a movie then fall asleep to it, so till 2morrow... L8a Days...4:06AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home