Thursday, January 11, 2007

Here's To Hope....

Im done.... I'm done and thats it. I just can't take it anymore... Shes always in my head and I can't get her out, but now, its just it, It's gotta stop. From now on, I'm going to totally avoid seeing her, writing her, everything, its just not worth the frustration and pain. I mean, I'd give up everything for her, But if thats not enough, well, what can I do? What the hell can I do about it? I've tried everythign I can think of. But anyway, the title of this blog is "Here's To Hope"... Well, To you, you know who you are, Here's to hope... Hope that someday you'll realize how much I love you and want you. Here's to Hope that someday you'll find me and tell me you love and want me. Here's to hope that someday I'll have you, because your all I'll ever want and need... But till then... I'll go on as an empty ghost, With no soul to care for anyone ever again... Here's to Hope...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home