Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I'm Done....

I Know this is like the millionth and a half time that I've said it... But as of March 1st, I'm going to quit smoking weed..... I know, I know, ,, you think its only going to last a day or 2.... Maybe 3 of 4 if I'm lucky right? Well in case I do go crazy and start craving it for some strange reason.... I have a backup plan.... My goal is to last the full month of March without smoking weed.... 31 days straight..... So far in my "career" of weed smoking which is only..... almost 4 years...... I've only gone 18 days straight without smoking weed before.... and that was just to see how long I could go.... the time before that was 14 days, and I can't remember why I did that.... But anyway, the point is, I've been smoking solid for these past 4 years, and its finally gotta stop.... It's a stage in life I went through , and that's all I want from it... I'm done with it, and now its time to move on to the next step in life...... And it all starts 2morrow..... Because I'm smoking the rest of my weed 2night, I won't be able to smoke before work 2morrow... and by the time I get home from work 2morrow night... it'll be March 1st, so I couldn't smoke 2morrow night if I wanted to, or had weed... But goodly enough,,, I've finished my weed already... and 2morrows coming faster then I'd like.... So tomorrow when I wake up... I'll be the Brand New Me, I've always wanted to be.... Weed free..... Yeah I know that was the gayest rhyme ever... but I don't care... So yeah, besides that, not much else is new.... I have 3 checks in March, starting this Friday.... and that check should be all right.... 71 hours I do believe.... so, 23, time 71....1633 before taxes.... so I should take home roughly 1150-1200.... Maybe more depending on how much the fucking government takes away with taxes... shit man, the tax is crazy out here on your pay checks... it could just be that I'm making that much more... I dunno, either way, it sucks... But anyway... Friday should be a good time... Going to a Firebrands show.... Man they're awesome!!!, These 3 buddies of mine from work are in this band "The Firebrands" and man they're fucking good!!! Plus they're playing at this U of A event or something, its for the engineers of U of A... So its going to be huge!!! Can't wait for that!...
But anyway, that's about all I have to say tonight.... So until my next.... L8a Days....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!
just saw the link from facebook, so i thought id look at it, cause ill do anything to avoid doing homework lol. But this is awesome matt, i know u can do it , if u want it to happen then it will, tell me how it goes!
Hilary

9:30 p.m., March 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home