Monday, March 12, 2007

Another Great Weekend....

Yup, so yet again... an amazing weekend.... So Friday night Teri and I went to Red Lobster with Travis, Leslie, Fernando, Amanda, Sherry, Greg, Mike and his wife, and few other people.... Pretty good time, but of course there had to be some drama... Shit man, I don't know how all this is really going to work out... I mean Teri and I are fine, we haven't had any real dellema's yet, but shit man, like everyone else has something going on, or .. uhh I dunno... Anyway, after The Red Lobster we went back to Darren's place to hang out and drink our faces off yet again.... Then at around 4:30Am we(Teri and I) decided to go back to Travis's place.... And weirdly enough Travis and Leslie went to Sherry's place for the night,,, So we had their place to ourselves that night... Then at like 8AM we had to get up and go back to her house. So that was all good, got to meet her mom , Lynn, she was pretty cool I must say,,,Then she left, so Teri and I had her place to ourselves,, Well sort of. Her baby Zoa was there too... Man she's soo cute... I know, weird enough for me to say a child is cute... But don't get any ideas, I still dislike children,,, Just not Zoa... Anyway,,, Shit I don't really remember what we did most of the day, but we ended up staying at her place for the night, Watched a few movies , then crashed for the night.... Woke up Sunday morning, Teri made me an awesome breakfast, then she gave me a lift home.... So yeah, Sunday(yesterday) I didn't really do much when I got home,,, But yeah I guess that's about it.... Now I'm up at 6:30AM on fucking Monday morning,,, I'm still not sure why, I guess going to sleep at 10 last night wasn't a good idea.... But anyway I think I'm going to go get some breakfast somewhere because I'm fucking hungry! But anyway, this week should be a good work week, if it's anything like last week, which it should be even busier, then I should start off my next pay check with a good 40 some hours... maybe more you never know.... Although I'm pretty sure I won't be working on Friday or any of the weekend... I'm pretty sure I'm going to Red Deer this coming weekend for a Firebrands show..... Yeah, Red Deer for St. Patty's day... Should be interesting... But anyway, I'm going to head out for now,,, SO till later... L8a Days....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home