Friday, March 09, 2007

10ish days now.... Running good

Yup, so 2days like the 9th of March,,, And yeah, I still haven't smoked... Shit it really does feel good though.... Like I haven't craved it all yet,, well I guess last night a bit, just cuz I was soo pissed about work, but that blew over and 2day was a great day... Ohh yeah, but the way, I worked 13 and a half hours straight last night... got home at 6:30AM,,, now I'm eating some perogies... writing a blog..... Yup having a good time....
So I guess I should get some sleep sometime 2day cuz I have some plans for the weekend... I guess Teri and I are going to Red Lobster 2night for some food, then heading to go see 300!, That movie looks fucking awesome!!!!! Can't wait for all 3 of those 2night...Teri, lobster, and a movie... and whatever else happens of corse.... But yeah so I did my math and and this coming paycheck (next Friday) I'll have 87 and a half hours.... Thats like atleast 1300$ in my pocket,, after taxes... Plus the $1100 I already have in my bank account... So yeah Saving money really isn't that hard... Ohh shit yeah, I tottally forgot about my $1000 dollar bonus aswell.... Well, that may not be on this check, but next one for sure.... Man, it feels good to finally have money, and a good job! Anyway, I know things are looking way too good right now,, So I'm just waiting for something stupidly bad to happen, I hope to god nothing does, but I know it will,,, You don't get all this good luck and have no bad luck to ballence it out... It just doesn't work that way... Watch Teri tell me shes pregnent or something,, shit that would destroy me... Lets not think that harshly....
Anyway, I'm gonna eat my perogies and prolly head to bed,,, Till later... L8a Days....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home