Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Easter Weekend....

Yeah, so I had a wicked easter weekend!! Friday night I got really drunk and stoned with my brother and all the guys at the house....got too out of it to go to Teri's place which really sucked!, Then Saturday Teri and I went to get Easter stuff, Then Sunday morning we had Zoa's first easter egg hunt!,, and I got it all on tape so that was cool, Then later on that day we went to a family gathering of hers which was cool, got to meet her cousins, aunts and uncles, and her grandmother... Had a wicked feast of soo much good home cooked meals... It was a good weekend! Hung out with Teri all weekend, it was great!... I hear my parents called again on Sunday... lol, kinda funny how I never talk to them cuz I'm always at Teri's place on the weekends... I guess they said something to Dave this last time that they called... Funny stuff.... Anyway, WOrk in the spray booth is slow as fuck right now, so I started learning PTA,, did that for 6 hours 2day which was kinda cool, kinda boring, but kinda cool at the same time... I was only doing grouser bars, but I'm content with that, cuz you don't have to rotate them as you weld them, so thats kinda cool.... Anyway, I have to go in to work for noon tomorrow to learn how to do Colmonoy spray so that should be cool, anyway, I need some sleep for that, so till later... L8a Days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home