Wednesday, June 06, 2007

What A Weird Feeling....

Man... Its 7:28AM... I just got off work at 6AM.... got here home, at like 6:30, had a little smoke, drank a beer,,, and now I feel great!!! It's weird.... Like I worked a 14 hour shift, had 3 energy drinks, and still feel wide awake... then I had the smoked and the beer,,, now I'm just super mellow... It's nice... I kinda wanna do it 2morrow.... Although I don't think J-Rod will... I'll try to convince him tho, he says he wants to work a fucking lot, so here's his chance, its finally starting to pick up a bit at work...
Ok, wow, I'm kinda dozing off... I just gotta stay awake long enough to get in the shower after J-Rod gets out... then I'll crawl into bed, and go do bed.... I'm going to get some food before I do all of that tho, so till later... L8a Days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home