Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Few Days without an update....

Yeah, so its Tuesday morning... Uhh lets see, what Happened this weekend? Well I can't overly remember what happened on Friday, but Saturday we were going to throw this huge party, but no one really ended up coming, Pineau was here, and Michelle... Oh god Michelle.... She got soo fucking drunk and stoned man it was retarted... she claims she doesn't remember any of it, but really, I just think she doesn't want to admit to it all,,, But anyway, she was getting wayyy to frisky for me.... She was trying to wrestle/fight me like all night, and once she realised she wasn't going to beat me, she started to go for my balls, like punching, kicking, grabbing, whatever she could do. it was retarted! so I took her down to the ground, held both her arms behind her back and gave her a wedgy and told her to stop... seemed to do the trick... but that didn't stop her for the night, ohh no, she went for J-rod after that for a little bit, then Brad for a little bit... Eventuelly they got her to do shit on camera... kinda funny, except its my camera... lol anyway, I guess lots of ppl spreaded the word out and now I guess lots of ppl know. wow, I didn't see this coming, you do something really stupid when your drunk and stoned and ppl hear about it the next day... but it is kinda lame how fast it gets around man... Like serously, by the time I get to work at 4PM and Monday morning, everyone already knows about what happened at out has the past weekend.... Its soo shitty, I was on such a good streak of no drama for soo long... Life is soo good and simple sometimes... then other times it gets so friggen frustrating... But anyway, Sunday was a pretty good day, I felt like shit in the morning and afternoon for some reason,... but Teri came to visit me later that night to see a movie and stay the night, so it was a good night....
But yeah the movie... Mr. Brooks.... it was a pretty good movie I thought, I really liked it... it was pretty twisted and wierd, but I still liked it...

Uhh, wow, Teri and I have been talkign for the past like 25 mins man,,, Wow... I'm just gonna end this blog now... I'll write about this later.. 2morrow maybe, i'm going to bed... L8a Days, 5:43AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home