Monday, July 16, 2007

Sunday night....

Yet again, another good weekend... shit , where do I start here... well, Lets try Friday.... so Teri called me on Thursday morning, and we talked a few little things out, but I was still very nervous of how everything was going to turn out..... So Friday morning how do I wake up? I hear my door open, so I check, and there's Teri.... She crawls into bed with me, and work seriously took like half an hour to resolve everything.... Like, wow... I really thought that she was super pissed off and stuff, but she was totally cool about the whole thing... we worked stuff out so its "not quite as serious as before"... Now, its kinda hard to explain fully the situation.... but mostly its pretty much exactly like before, except..... I dunno, not quite as serious, lol, I don't know how else to describe it.... But its all good, Because I know we still both really like each other, and care for each other... I mean, just last night when Teri and Zoa dropped me off at home... Teri said she was tired, so I offered for them to stay here for the night(which I didn't think she'd ever do, but am really glad she accepted...) So yeah, she said yes, so I set up a little fold out bed we have,,, put a fitted sheet on it,, and set it up at the end of my bed.... Felt really cool to be honest... just to kinda feel like I was actually a dad... ya know... Like, this is what it'd be like to have your own child.... and what was even cooler(yeah I know its kinda weird that I think this is cool, but it just felt really neat!!!!) At around 4AM, after roughly 4ish hours of sleep(Teri got Zoa to sleep at around 12 midnight...) Zoa wakes up and starts crying,... like, not too loud or anything serious,,, Probably just to see if Teri came... But of course she did, Teri woke up in like 2 seconds, and gets Zoa, and all I hear is "Is it OK if Zoa sleeps with us?".... So of course I'm like " for sure, she just has to stay between us" Which was the whole reason we put her on the floor in the first place(because children under 3 aren't supposed to sleep on water beds, its actually written on mine...) But yeah, so I was thinking " Of course she can sleep with us,, she's probably just uncomfortable sleeping at someone else house, plus maybe a nightmare or something,,, I dunno, but it was cool for her to sleep with us.... And yeah... that was the cool part really I guess.... It was just like a classic parent/child thing... I dunno why, but it just felt really cool.... like, Teri and I in bed, Zoa has a nightmare and asks to come sleep with us for the night... I dunno, it'd be cooler if we had our own house and a huge master bedroom and stuff... but still it was pretty cool.....
But yeah, wow, that was a nice little ramble about Saturday night/Sunday morning..... Then Sunday Day.... Well that was pretty sweet too....

So Scotty asks Jake and I if we want to go out to his rents place on Sunday to chill around, smoke a bit, check out his rents party boat and stuff... so we go, and man... Scotty's rent's place is so fucking sweet man! Like fucking amazing!!! and the view!!! shit dude!.... But yeah, so then we go down to the dock on the water and Scotty starts taking the boat out... and man, this thing is fucking sweet!!!! like FUCKING SWEET!!! So we went out on that thing for a few hours or so, got some wicked sun,,, kinda burnt a bit, I'll probably feel it tomorrow...... Then we shot off some paint balls with his new gun... Then... get this... after we do all this stuff, on the drive home Scotty's like... OK guys.... I wanna buy a TV, but its gotta be less then a grad..... so we stop by Best Buy on the drive back, and pick out this wicked 37' TV man.... it was fucking sweet!!!!! Then we got back to his place, and set it up and played some Lost planet, that was pretty fucking cool too man!!!
But that's about it I guess for now... I'm going to try to start making more use of my time now by actually starting to work out and stretch and shit again.... Hopefully see where it goes.... Anyway, till later... L8a Days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home