Thursday, June 28, 2007

Weekend not off to a good start....

FUCK DUDE!!!! Like what the fuck here!?!?!?! I wanted this fucking weekend to rock! to just be a fun party weekend... and now look... Fucking Teri is all pissed off at me, ,, my work is being gay,,,, J-Rod is really getting on my nerves... and I don't even have rent all worked out yet!!!! FUCK!!!!! ok, lets try to start from the begging here,, although its going to be hard considering all the shits that's just come out of the blue....


Teri.... ok, so I figured stuff we was still cool and going well and stuff until last night.... Teri came over for the night... I figured cool, one last time to see her before my weekend, figured she'd give me something to think about all weekend kinda thing( I know it sounds stupid, but I figured she'd do something crazy in bed or something, just to "remind me" how awesome she is(although i already know, and I won't cheat on her(to which I'm pretty positive she thinks I'm going to do, although I'M NOT!!!)))..... So yeah, what really happened was she was in a shitty mood when she arrived because she got a speeding ticket on the way over( I totally understood because that really would have pissed me off if it happened to me, so I understood....) So that was kinda shitty, put a little damper on the night, but anyway, things went well, we stayed up for a while, talked a bit, did our thing,,,, then went to bed... then in the morning just before shes about to leave, she totally breaks down and started going on about... Jesus, everything!! Now I'm not here and writing this to bash her, honestly, she had many many great points... but some of it was.... uhh, i don't know,, I can't overly remember what I was getting at there, but the point was, I'm not sure how she feels right now about me.... And that's really scary.... Like, I really do like the chick! shes the coolest fucking girl I've ever met! in every and any way, and, I'd love to tell her I love her and, I'd love to be with her, I'd love to move out with her and start a family with her.... Just not now.... It's way too fast for me... I know we've been going strong and steady for a little while now,, its just me... I just can't get by the fact that once I do move in with her, that.... that.... I don't know how to explain it, not like .... It's not like its a "tie down" you know.... It's more of a commitment that I can't do.... I'm too much of a loose cannon kinda thing... I don't like the feeling of being "tied down" in any way... I know that you could make the argument that I'm "tied down" now because we are going out... but I don't think so.... Like if worst ever came to worst, and we broke up.. that'd be it,, ya know, but if we lived together, and then we broke up... one of us would have to move out, or maybe both because rent would be high,... I don't know,,, its just too soon I think...... Like,,, shit, I've been having weird thoughts lately about moving back to PEI... and honestly, if I could ever find a job on PEI that would pay really well,,... I'd move there in a second...... Money is all that's keeping me out here.... STOP!!!!! it may be all that is keeping me here,, but don't think that I wouldn't do my fucking hardest to get Teri to come with me.... I don't want to leave her,,,, that's what I don't think she understands.... i really want her in my life... I want her to be my girlfriend.... wife for frig sakes!!!! It's just I'm too wild of a person that I don't want to ruin 1, let alone 2 peoples lives..... I dunno, some of that may not of made 100% sense,,, but I'm sure I could explain it by talking.....
Anyway,, I don't want to go on too much about Teri, she doesn't like when I talk about her in these so....

Work is being gay and J-Rod getting on my nerves kinda fall all into one category.... Well,,, Ok, what happened today was there was this huge piece that we had to finish 2night..... Of course Danilo and I were chosen(obviously out of J-rod, Cooper, Danilo and I)to start it.... then Cory asked for J-Rod and Cooper to continue it from 2-5am till Sal comes in.... so I figured cool, they'd watch how Danilo and I sprayed it, then would do it as we did.... but J-rod, the fucking coolio that he is.... The second Danilo and I stopped at 2AM, started to do his own things.... he turned off the fans and said that Cory told him not to cool his pieces or it would crack.... Now I know Cory said something along those lines,,, but I know that he meant cooling with the air hose..... Now everyone was in agreeance because we're all sprayers besides J-Rod,,,, All of us have probably around 100 spraying hours (Danilo has like 3 years on Coop and I tho), and what does he have? fucking 18 from the last job he did last fucking week!!!
Anyway, totally lost my train of thought... I'm going to now have a shower... but long story short... from now on, I'm not going to give J-Rod any advice or help, so when ever he breaks shit, it'll be all his own fault.... Because I tried to help him and he said some stupid shit about Cory telling him otherwise, when I know J-Rod just misunderstood what Cory was saying, because I was there when they were talking.... Anyway,,, to the shower i go.... I'll try to update sometime this weekend, but I highly doubt I will.... so till the next time... L8a Days

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home