Sunday, October 14, 2007

Weird Past Couple of Days...

Yeah man,... Fuck has it ever been a weird end of the week.... so shit, my last update was wednesday the 10th... now Thursday kinda sucked, and I was damn ready to quit at the very first of the day, and as the day progressed,,, man I'm not sure how I stayed there the whole day.... I wanted to quit so bad and just go out to Jasper with my bro when he goes out.... Fuck man, that would have been such a good plan, and man, I'm thinking it could have gone really well.... But no... I guess Geoff got the phone call Thursday night that they don't need anyone out on that job... so it pretty much just flew out the window!!!! So that really fucking sucked!!! So that means I'm stuck here again, still,.... With nothing to do, nothing to build on, no goal... no life..... I fucking hate this shit!!! It just feels like I'm going nowhere!!!! I don't know what I want, or what I want to do in life... and I know that staying at Inotec is NOT going to get me anywhere!!!! Its just another dead end!!! And honestly, I only went to martial arts once last week... and don't get me wrong, it was pretty cool,, but its not quite what I was expecting... Hopefully this week will be different tho... I dunno we'll find out I guess.....

Wow, long time of space out... sorry bout that.... last time I wrote was literally 1 hour ago... lol.... So yeah, in that time, Megan Mackay called me... shit yeah, Sounds like she's doing as good as I am right now... which sucks really bad.... I told her she could come move out here and start new again... but I don't know if that was a good idea, cuz I don't know if I wanna stick around here anymore..... But shit dude, where to? where the fuck should I go? What do I want to do? It's just so difficult to start over somewhere else all over again!!! I fucking hate doing that!! Starting over, with nothing,, having to build from nothing up all over again!!! Atleast if I stick it out out here for a while longer, I still have everything I need... I'm set for all essential easy life living objects..... I have a pretty sweet queen sized water bed... a decent dresser and mirror... a nice size closet... with some some cool cloths.... A pretty sweet computer desk, chair, and computor, with speakers, subwoofer, and a 19" flat screen wide screen monitor..... Thats just my room of stuff... Like, life is pretty simple right now if I get by work, and room mates, and all things that mattered... lol, I'm just going crazy because I feel like I should be doing something with my life, instead of just wasting it doing the same thing day after day... But I don't know what this is that I want....


ok another 15 min space out... I'm gonna stop for now, But I'm pretty sure I'll be writing again in this later 2night.... so till then... L8a Days....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home