Monday, November 24, 2008

Bored......

Yeah, well, its 2:44PM on Monday, November the 24th... I've been up since around 11 this morning... went to bed at around 6 something... So I guess I got roughly 4-5 hours of sleep,, but man, it was not good sleep... I'm not sure exactly why, but I've been having so much trouble sleeping lately... I'm sure I could blame it on lots of different things like.. my vacation is only a month away, Work is so shitty and slow right now, This whole Emily thing,,,
Anyway, I really hope work pics up this week, cuz fuck, I think I only had like 20 some hours last week... so , whether or not there's work in the Spray Booth or not, I gotta start working in other departments just to find work.. it kinda blows, but on Thursday last week, I got to run a welder in PTA for the whole night doing one of the most expensive/profitable job in the plant pretty much, which made me feel pretty cool, first time in a while at that place.. like fuck dude, the job I do in the spray booth is so much more intense then people know... Like holding a gun spraying liquid metal at 7000 feet per second is a pretty big rush... plus the fact that your wearing all fire retardent stuff, while constantly under supplied air/airmasks, both custom made ear plugs and ear muffs are required due to extremely high sounds levels..... Its quite intense, I must say,,, and really, I don't get much credit for it!!!, , as of right now, there is only 5 of us in the spray booth, and really only 2 of us are actuelly good workers, and get assigned the hardest work. so I consider myself one of the top dogs in the bussinness, and I get treated like total shit, its fucking lame man,... I'm just hoping that they give me a decent raise this year,.,, I'd be happy if I get the same as last year, but it looks like it wont be half that much,,,, so if thats the deal, I mean have to do some wheelin' and deelin' and see what I can get going... cuz I know I deserve to get as much, and more then some of the dumbasses I work with...

Anyway, I'm done ranting about work.... I have to go there in like an hour, so I'll have to worry bout that shit then, as for now... Ohh shit, look who just signed online... Miss Emily T.... Such weird mixed feelings I have for her these days.... So undecided on what I think about her now.... Honestly I'd love to go on a huge long rant about this whole subject, but unfortunetly my promis to her to not tell anyone is still up there, and I can't even rant on it on this, which blows, but, whatever, .. I'll try to say a few things, but no real details.....
So, I'm pretty much decided that I'm goign to move back to PEI for next summer... Unless some crazy wierd shit happens in the mean time from now to then, I'll be moving back to PEI... And if Em still stays there, which, I'm not sure if she will be or not, (not sure if her not being there is a good or bad thing,, it would pretty much just make a major disicion for me) But really,, think about it... this will be the first time since high school that I'll be living on PEI when she is... and now the way that we are... I'm not sure that if we even saw each other once or twice when I move home... if we could ever really stop? we say we know we can't be together and shit,,, but really, I know we both want it so bad!!!! So, I'm not sure if it could be a good or bad thing? if its what I should do, or just want to do? Its wierd to think, but out of everyone I know, shes most likely the only one I could actuelly see myself spending the rest of my life with. But who knows such things? most certainly not myself.... so really, can I judge this situation now? NO... I just gotta wait and see what happens when/if I move there.

So thats my rant about Em... I could go more on about some other things, but it would be hard to make any sense, and say anything pretty much.... So...

Well, I should give Bey a call... till later... I'll try to post more often, I know I say that every time, but I'm going to really really try this time.... L8a Days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home