Monday, October 27, 2008

Long time, I know...

Ok, I gotta start right off here,... OK, so, I got this wierd e-mail like 3 weeks ago, from this random chick sayin this wierd shit bout how she wants to meet me and shit, says she found my profile on facebook and stuff... so I write back, I'm not sure why I originally did, I really don't know,,,, but whatever, I gotta deal with it now,,, so she e-mails me back, and says shes from Russia,, and she's doing this thing, where she goes over to either the states or Canada, and works for 3 months... now, she's going on all about this wierd shit, how she wants to meet her dream man over here and get married and stuff... which kinda believes me to think that its some kinda wierd agency that gets pretty girls sent over seas to get married to random dudes who just want a pretty wife who'se dumb as a post because they can't speak english... by the way, if she really is the chick thats in all the photos she sends me,, wow I can understand how that scheme would work wonderfully.. but back to my point,,.,, I don't want to lead her on to think that i'm going to marry her or something,... so I really don't know what I should write back, cuz she said she has all her papers in order, and she's heading to Moscow today, and from there she waits for 2 days till she flys out here,,, and she's asking for my phone number... I really don't know what the fuck to do... I think I'm just going to write her, not give my number for sure... and just ask........ .... ... .. not too sure really, maybe just tell her that Im not really ready for that kinda relationship, but it'd be cool if we coudl be friends... infact, I wanna know more bout this program or whatever it is that shes doing to get over here, because she never answered my first question bout why only 3 months? whats the deal with it anyway? they only get 3 months, to what? find someone to marry or they get kicked back to their country? I don't understand...

Anyway, shit, thats going to keep me up for a bit,, but yeah, on to whats heppenin in real life..... So I bought a punching back last week... and man is it AWESOME!!! I've been at it fairly consistantly... Umm, what else... Possible Road job coming up soon... that should be cool, if it goes thru... .uh,, closer and closer to Christmas.. thats cool,,, uh, whatever, I just need to go to sleep, get all this shit outa my head... talk later.. L8a days...

1 Comments:

Blogger David G. said...

Sounds like a Marriage racket, like the Get Rich Quick Nigerian e-mail bullshit.

I'd be cautious if I were you.

Some slippery fish out there!!

10:25 p.m., October 28, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home