Monday, October 22, 2007

stuff....

Yeah, so word..... its like 11:33PM on Sunday night October 21st..... So last night was Clint's surprise Birthday Party.... What a fucking fun time that was!!!!!! Shit yeah man,.... drank 4 batches of Sandy Vagina's..... man they were good!!! Clint had a cup, Scotty had a few cups... Geoff had one, and Jake too I think.... Ohh yeah, and I stared the night out with 6 doobies,,,, and man, every time I went I tried to bring different people with me... and shit dude,,, Corey's brother Curt,,, is fucking hilarious!!! he came with mostly every time I think.... And yeah, man, it was a good night!!! ohh shit yeah, I forgot, but I wrestled with Mo-Town..... accidently made him bleed somehow.... his wife wasn't too happy, but it was still a good time... So yeah, I think Next UFC, I'm going to challenge Mo..... we'll see what I now by that time...
So yeah, hopefully if everything goes as planned,, i'll be starting Muay Thai 2morrow.... thats the plan as of now... so hopefully it goes thru.... Anyway, I'm out for now... till later... l8a Days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home