Monday, November 12, 2007

Long Time No Blog...

Yeah, so wow, its like November 12th.... 6 months to the day of my 21st B-Day..... Wow... and yeah, I have no idea what the fuck that means.... nothing really..... So anyway,, its been a while since my last blog... and wow, I guess alots happened in that time... my computer is busted right now... fucking piss off but whatever... I bought a new mother board cuz thats what Brad thought the problem was,,, but it wasn't so now I'm not sure what I'm going to do about it...... I think I'll try to sell it for parts throughout the house.... Anyway, I really just wanted to write down "my plan" for the next little while.... Well lets see... I'm going back to PEI here in a month for my Christmas Vacation.... Then I think Im going to be coming back by New years eve, so I can come back here to Edmonton to celebrate.... Thats the plan as of now anyways.... Then I'll come back here to Edmonton, where I'll work and bust my balls off to work as much as possible to make as much as I can until May... my b-day.... to which I'll move back to PEI, to which I 'll hopefully have enough money to buy a car and maybe eventuelly get my own place.... I think I'd like to move back to PEI nowish... I am starting to miss it... honestly.... It kinda sucks, cuz theres so much more out here... but with some much more good, there comes soo much more bad too... I miss going out at nights... I miss bike riding, and walking thru the woods.... I just miss PEI.... So thats the plan plan for now... I wan tto save some money so I can move back and not work for the first few months,,, just chill with my parents for a little while.... Anyway, I'm done for now... I'm just going to go back to my room,, litsten to some music from my old Ipod... and sleep in all day 2morrow till night shift... Oh yeah, I'm back on night shift... L8a Days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home