Sunday, December 23, 2007

wow....

Man, has it ever been a while... over 1 month actually... shit man,,, well I guess since my computer is down,I don't really use the internet at all anymore.... Well anyway on to whats happening...

So its Sunday morning at 4:50AM.... I'm sitting in my old room in Cornwall where I grew up... and man I love it here... How weird is it for me to say that, but holy shit what a time I've been having this past week... I flew in on Saturday night at around 6:30PM and chilled out with my parents and sister.... Then Sunday, I didn't really do much either, just hung around with them,,,but shit, Monday was the start of it all... Josh Lindsay picked me up and we went and got J-rod,,, and that night we just got friiiiieeeedddd!!!! Man, we smoked like old times,,, it was fucking sweet man,,, then later on J-rod and I went to good old WestWood.... That really brought back some memories man.... good times... then Tuesday was my first night going to Babas, which was awesome!!!! well first off I met up with Laura D. and Kate J. to have some preliminary drinks before we went to the bar,,, so that was pretty cool and stuff, but when we got there the real drinking started.... Shit dude, I saw so many people that I knew!!! so of course I had to get drinks with everyone I saw which was awesome, cuz I actually had the money to do it...
Then on Wednesday I met up with Hollye and J-Rod and went to Hunters to catch one of Hollye's favorite bands.. which was pretty damn good I must say,,, unfotunetly I did not see almost anyone that I reconized!!!
Then on Thursday night Barett picked me up to go to Trivia at Hunters with a whole whack of people,,, but when we got there, there already was a whole whack of people and we couldn't find a seat so we left and went to Ises's... which was a pretty whicked time too!!
Then on Friday Tony got home so we went out to a potluck at Ashley's place where Pineau, Tommy, Neale, Barett and a whole bunch more people were... partied there for a while and got pretty drunk, then we went to go see our cousin Brian at his place,, had a few beers there, played some guitar hero with him and our other cousin Chris,,, then we went out to Ises for some food and more drinks...
So that brings me up to Saturday, to which I woke up early, and Tony and I went to go see "I Am Legend", which was fucking amazing by the way!!! then after that, I pretty much just sat around the house all day and did nothing,,, it was pretty good to just chill and relax,,, not do anything,, good time.... but now I'm all away and shit,,, kinda sucks,,, cuz I gotta get up for church at like 10:30 or so... ah well.....

So anyway,,, I was outside earlyer 2night, smoking a J when I started to think about Edmonton.... I know its dumb to think about it while I'm on vacation and stuff... but man, being back on PEI makes me think that I'm missing out on things... Like I start to think that I should be starting a life and a family... I once wondered if I should be alone forever or not,, but I'm pretty sure now that I should be with someone, and for many good reasons too, but really,,, I think its just the thought of being alone. I know it sounds weird for me to say that, because I love to be alone, but I really do like to just be with someone,,, to hold them, and sleep with them, spend time with them... I don't know why the change in me really,,, I guess it could be because I still think of Teri,,, or maybe because I see how happy Tony and Amy are, and my parents,,, I know I could be happy like that, and for a long time,,, I can and would do anything to make something like that work. I know I could do it, and I think thats why I want it so bad,, to prove to myself that I can do that, I can be that person... I want to be that person...

Uhh, anyway,,, its getting late,, well early,,, I should get going,,,, try to catch some sleep before I gotta get up for church 2morrow.... till later... L8a Days....

1 Comments:

Blogger David G. said...

Dude I thought you gamed, ...but I guess I was wrong.

6:43 a.m., January 11, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home