Monday, January 05, 2009

Back in Edmonton...

Yup... so, I got back yesturday.... my trip back to PEI was.... ... ... hard to describe..... I wasn't really let down,,,, or dissappointed,,, as much as I think I was not fully satistfied..... I dunno, I just think dissappointed sounds so mean, and let down,, well let down isn't so bad I guess.... But really,, the good times there were pretty damn good... Ises night was fucking UNREAL!!! Hanging out with my bro, and all of his friends, as well as my friends... it was pretty sweet.... but it just seemed like I didn't really do much... like I was just sitting at home at my parents house for a fair amount of the days.... I slept there pretty much every single night,,, and woke up at around 11-12-1 every day,,, but I didn't really do much of anything until later in the nights.... but anyway,,, thats not really my point here... my real point here is this....

I realized 2 things while I was on PEI.... 1, I'm really not happy out here in Edmonton,,, not happy at all,,,, and
2. Moving back to PEI is NOT going to solve any of my being happy problems....

So where does that leave me now??? I'm not too sure.... I'm really not,.,, all I'm going to do is pretend to be super happy to everyone at work so they leave me the fuck alone for a while, lol... and try to get super healthy by reducing my smoking,, cutting out drinking,, and trying to cut out caffine,.,, as well as working out more,,, eating better, and try to save as much money doing so....
Anyway, I gotta head out for now... Grocerie time.... L8a Days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home