Saturday, February 28, 2009

Wow... march,, almost....

Yup,, here it is February 28th.... Saturday.... 5:18PM,.,,, I woke up early 2day,,, like 3:30.... everyones gone.... just me, home alone.... bored out of my fucking skull!!!!,,, fuck, I just wish it was 3 months down the road and I was getting ready to go back to PEI... I just want to move back, and buy a boat... I just don't like it here anymore!~!!! Yeah, not really sure what I wanted to say here... just that I'm feeling more and more alone everyday... and it doesn't help to have the wierdest most fucked up dreams either... fuck... for some reason I've been dreaming of Miss Emily T again alot lately... I don't know why either,,, I haven't talked to her for a few months now... and really, I don't think that I think of her often... infact I'm pretty sure I pretty much let her go... I know that ship has sailed,,, so why does she haunt my dreams still???? and its not just like shes in the dream,,, its like she is the dream,,, it alll revolves around her... its kinda fucked up,, I can't really remember how the dream went,,, but she is all I remember.... maybe I should give her a call or something sometime soon,, see whats up.... maybe my spidey sences are tingling... lol...
But yeah, on another note , my fucking jaw still hurts like fuck!!!! but now its the right side instead of the left... not surewhats up, but I know I'm gonna have to go get this checked out sometime soon,, yeah the pain has been decreasing over the past 2 weeks.. but its still there and I know there's something fucked up.... and I've also been getting more headaches lately... stronger ones too, which really piss me off, but what can ya do.... Well, it is almost march... so I'm thinking about quitting smoking weed for the month,,, see if that helps at al l... I have a little bit here left to finish ,,, but i'll definetly get that all done before 2morrow....

SO yeah, I guess thats all to report... I think Im gonna go play some TF2 and smoke a bit more, maybe start drinking by myself!! fuck yeah!!!
l8a Days

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home