Monday, February 09, 2009

All fucked up...

Well, like I've always said from the beginning.... Why make a plan if your not going to follow thru on it.... I can't overly remember if I ever wrote my plan down in my blog... but mostly it went like this... save as much money as possible till Juneish, then drive back to PEI with my bro... Seemed easy right?? I thought so too,, but just after the new year, work started to get gayer the ever!!! and I was having doubts about staying as long as june,,, but my bro, as wicked as he is, tells me to just stick to the plan... . tough it out till June, and we'd drive back.... Now,,, here it is February 9th 2009, and he's flying back to PEI on Tuesday....... 2morrow tuesday..... So that pretty much fucked my plan right up... now I gotta figure out how to get all my shit here back to PEI... cuz sending it all in the mail is gonna cost me a fucking fortune!!! So i'm not quite sure what I'm going to do right yet..... I still have to either sell or get rid of my van somehow.... look into costs for sending a bicycle across the country,,, and sell the rest of the shit I can't take.... so I guess I have lots of stuff to do before I go, so I can't just go right yet....... Time will tell I guess... but holy shit is time ever killin me.... all I want to do right now is go move back to PEI and start a real life....
I was talking to my bro about this the other day, and it kinda hit me,,,, but I've only really lived on PEI for 4 months on my own./.... I lived at MacKinnon for 2 months, and that place across from the dutch inn for 2 months.... thats it! and that was over 3 years ago now.... So really, I didn't get to experience PEI very much... for what it was... I think thats why I have such a good time when I go back.... its what the life would be like...... I know lots of people don't live there anymore, and people are different now , and all that crazyness... but really, I just want to live there for island... I miss the island...... even if I didn't talk to 1 of my old friends, I would still like to live there.... I miss it.... and I think its about time that I head back... I've been out here for long enough to have a full opinion on it,,,, and really,, I don't like it out here in Edmonton.... I really don't..... So I've decided to move back.... when that is,,, i'm not sure yet... but we'll see how work goes.... once it gets too stupid to deal with, i'll quit, and move back.... no set plan or date... just play it by ear...... of corse if I make it to June, I'll head out when I originally planned.... but, in the probably case of work being gay and me having to leave early,.,, I won't be surprised.... but anyway,,, its comin on 4 AM, so I think I'm gonna head to bed for now.... Talk later.... L8a Days...

1 Comments:

Blogger David G. said...

Why don't you just drive home?

Or are U driving a piece of shit?

1:24 a.m., February 14, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home