Sunday, May 24, 2009

Yup, its May... and Almost June...

Wow, ok, I know its been a while, but I have to write something down before I get into what the fuck I've been doing.... OK, so I just woke up like 10 mins ago... and man, what a fucked up dream!!! I haven't had many dreams in the past while, but this one seemed soo long,, I know when I try to explain it it'll seem pretty simple and short,,, but I know there will be lots of things that'll be left out... so anyway, here goes...
so I'm on PEI... and Im pretty sure I was coming out of the back side of the Charlottetown mall when I saw miss Emily T... and I can't overly remember what all we talked about, but we end up coming to a conclusion that we should go check out a movie because we have time, and we needed to do some catchin up....so I figure cool, we'll meet up and go check out a movie... so we both go our seperate ways, and agree to meet up at the theatres later... but when I go back there later, I end up waiting outside for what seems like forever(which actuelly turned out to be the whole movie long) until I see Emily walking out of the theatre by herself,, may eye contact with me, then just walk away,, didn't say or do anything, just walked away... I sat there pretty damn confused for a minute until I saw one of Em's best friends Irma.... So I make eye contact with Irma and she comes over to talk to me...we make some small small talk for a min or two, and then she asks me whats rong... so I ask if I could talk to her in private, to which she knows exactly what we're going to talk about.... so we start walking down the road and I can just see Em in her car watching us go by, but not saying anything.... by this time I'm really fucking confused...like really, what the fuck is going on here??? So Irma and I get to talking and thats about when I woke up... So my delema goes unsolved, and I wake up extremly confused.....

So yeah, I really don't know what to make of that whole thing,,, I mean it was a dream so it prolly didn't mean anything,, I just don't like not understanding what my mind is thinking...

Anyway, back to what the fuck is going on with my life right now... I DON'T KNOW!!! lol,,, so here it is May 24th... 1 week away from the boat trip... and I got laid off on Thursday.... So that means that I'll be getting no more income till I leave(which I still have no idea when that is) the boat trip still to pay off,, and I'm pretty much broke... I have something like $400 in my bank account right now, and that has to last me for atleast another month.. So yeah, things aren't looking too optimistic right now...

So yeah, anyway, Im about done writting for now... but ya never know, I do have lots and lots and lots of spare time now,, so I may be writting in this a fair amount in the next little while,.. till later..
L8a Days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home